Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Metal Petalz ~ A Unique Boutique...



I ADORE making jewelry either from scratch or from the vintage bits & pieces I pick up here and there.... You will never see the same thing twice in my shop - and that's how I plan on keeping it :)






I am excited also to be guild master to the ArtFire guild
I FOLLOWED MY BLISS...Now What?
Feel free to join us in the Guilds! 

I am trained to be a therapist / behavior modification consultant but have been making jewelry and collecting vintage clothes / purses / jewelry since Jr. High.... in high school the movie Pretty in Pink pretty much ruined me to ever buying an outfit or jewelry off of a mannequin...

So this is where I share my found and created treasures ~ If you see something here you like - but it is not QUITE what you were looking for - let me know - custom pieces are one of my absolute favorite items to make.


Happy Day!
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me